Who we are
- Débrouillage Ltd. created in 2005 is owner-operated. We are therefore completely independent and neutral
- Founder and managing director is Gunter Schöch, who holds a Master in Mechanical Engineering from RWTH Aachen, Germany and ETSII Polytechnica de Madrid, Spain, as well as an MBA from RWTH Aachen.
- He has 5.5 years of experience in strategic management consulting, obtained at Siemens Management Consulting, thereof 2.5 years as project leader
- Previously, he has gained professional experience in the automotive industry in technical and commercial positions at Ford Motor Company in Detroit, USA, and at Renault in Paris, France.
- Débrouillage China Co., Ltd. is a fully owned daughter company of Débrouillage Ltd. created in 2008.
- General Manager is Zhang Jing, who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Automation from China University of Geoscience in Beijing.
- She had 3 years of professional experience in various service engineering positions before starting a Debrouillage. She works with Debrouillage since 2009 and has been named as general manager in 2014.
- The Débrouillage team consists of a highly diverse set of fixed employees and freelancers.
- Covering several European and Asian nations, our fixed employees guarantee local social and language skills for your global businesses and projects.
- Our extensive network of freelancers and industry veterans adds deep market insight and industry domain experience to our work.
- We are organized as a meritocracy, which means that we value flat hierarchies, and one’s place in the organization depends entirely on one’s value add, not on formal education, past jobs, tenure within the company etc.