Careers - Freelancer
We are constantly expanding our network of freelancers
Freelancers work on different projects worldwide (Europe, Asia e.g. China, India, North America, Russia, Japan etc.) You will have the opportunity to become active in a worldwide network of analysts and to perform in depth analysis of companies or industries. Learn from experienced professionals, and gain deep understanding of value chains, competitive landscapes, player strategies, and likely future scenarios.
Freelancers are brought in for distinct projects; currently, backgrounds include Consulting, Engineering, Business, Law, Entrepreneurs, Teaching, Research, Languages etc.
You can work where, when and as much as you want, depending on your personal availability, income goals and preferences, all you need is a telephone, a high speed internet access and occasionally some traveling.
You are paid according to your personal success, and there is no obligation to participate in a particular project.
Débrouillage normally for most freelancers is a source of secondary income.
The personal characteristics you should have:
- Sociable and open personality
- Very open and tolerant mindset, willing to work in intercultural team, ideally intercultural experience
- Results orientation and clarity of expression; balance of humility and self assurance, resourcefulness
- Ability to derive and discuss insights and conclusions on top of facts and information, and to do consistency checks
- Impartial, honest and objective personality, and a “never give up?attitude: you will always find alternative ways to succeed
Your special skills:
- Strong personal network, ideally combined with know-how and experience in management consulting and/or relevant industries:
- Highly welcome are domain experts in the areas of Power Generation, Power Transmission and Distribution, Railway and Automotive Industry, Industrial Automation and Infrastructure
- English, oral and written (company language)
- Strong local language skills to cover the local market
If you are interested please send your CV to: